Heart Cry Christian Academy After School Program
The HCCA After School Program will begin on the first day of school. On early dismissal days, extended hours will be available. After School Program hours will be Monday - Thursday: 3:00-5:30 p.m., and Fridays: 12:00-3:00 p.m. After School Program services will not be provided on school holidays or breaks.
To register, please contact the school’s front office at 480-646-8517.
Your child/children will enjoy a variety of activities, including:
- A healthy snack (please list any food allergies alongside your child’s information.)
- Supervised indoor and outdoor play
- Organized group games and activities
- Structured reading time
- Movie day on Fridays
Students are welcome to “drop in” to the HCCA After School Program on occasions when parents find it
necessary to use the service: emergencies, running late, special plans, etc. Please call the office and let us know.
The Drop-In Rate is $15.00 per day.
- Weekly Rate: $60.00 per week, Monday-Friday
- Daily Rate: $15.00 per day
- Multi-Child Discount: 25% off the weekly rate for each child registered after the first (oldest) child. Does not apply to daily or drop-in services.
Late Pick-Up Fee
HCCA offers a 5-minute grace period. Students remaining after 5:35 p.m. (M - Th) or 3:05 p.m. (Fri) will be charged a fee rate of $2.00 per minute until pick-up.
After School Program services will be invoiced weekly and payment is due upon receipt. If a family falls more than two weeks behind in their payments, services will be suspended until payment is made.