Application and Admissions Process
How to Apply
Applying is easy using our online Pre-Enrollment Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies the process and notifies our office when their application has been submitted.
Our Admissions Team follows a 5-step application review process.
- Application Submission: Once you have submitted a pre-enrollment application and your one-time $100 application fee* (which you may pay online), we will receive a notification.
- Application Review: Our team will conduct a preliminary review of your application for completeness and fit.
- Interview: Applicants will be scheduled for an interview and an informal academic screening for the proposed student.
- Admissions Team Review: The Admissions Team will then review the application, interview, and screening prior to offering enrollment.
- Enrollment Offer: If the Admissions Team recommends enrollment, an email will be sent to the family with the enrollment package. The student's birth certificate and immunizations (or religious exemption form) will be required to complete enrollment. If the applicant does not seem to be a good fit for the school, an email will be sent explaining the reason why admission has been denied at this time and when the family can expect to receive a refund for their $100 application fee.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to come and visit our school. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our campus. We appreciate your interest and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 480-646-8517.